Thursday, October 11, 2007

--what is not a woman

I was on my way home riding a jeep when 3 transvestites got in. You could mistake them as real women. In fact, they have exaggerated women features that you started to look at your self then look at them...they look more womanly than me! They were wearing the shortest mini-skirt I’ve seen just enough to conceal the only remnants of their being men…Their tops are very revealing,,, too much that their silicon-implanted breasts were almost popping out…They were so loud and obscene, showing their enhanced parts to everyone that cause me to feel embarrassed..
These transvestites are shaming women in every sense....It was not funny seeing them flaunting themselves, it’s very disgusting seeing them make fun of their “woman-body”..

I was looking at them and I realized that no matter what surgery had done for them, they could never become women..

Femininity is what a woman is all about.

Femininity is being dignified because as women , we are life –givers.

No comments: