Friday, November 9, 2007

walking on a foggy way

Sometimes, I feel like I'm walking in a fog.. vague things suddenly come to me in hasty way, I can’t even understand them.

It ‘s like waking up after 36-hour sleep, you wake up alone , quite dark and cold and yet you can’t hardly determine if it is dusk or dawn.. When I try to make my thoughts clear, it made me more confused.. One friend told me that I was hard to figure out, because I am never black nor white.. I am always part of the continuum that range from that line.. Neither I am grey..

Often times, I ask my self, “am I not normal?”. Other people knows exactly where to go, they get there and they are happy.. AS for me, I like to think I have a direction, but somewhere along my walks , I feel in love with the vicious walking I do and end up walking in circles, never getting anywhere.. Worst thing, I am happy being like this.

No comments: