Monday, December 3, 2007

My migraine..Bow!

the worst thing that comes next to my allergy is my migraine.. I have had this throbbing pain in my head..., way back ....i don't know. Usually, i can take it , often times, i always call on Dolfenal to the rescue... Sometimes, it made me crazy.... i can't tolerate noise/light/movement/ in short it reduced me to some kind of grumpy maggot.
I always called in sick when i had migraine and it's too bad when i had attack during the most important of days that going home could never be an option. Just imagine hearing your boss so-so annoying voice, i wish i will just die...

today, my migraine hit off to the tee and it's breaking my head... I wish there's a head transplant... i would really exchange mine...wahhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A word from your quackie doctor friend: Shift your medication to Norgesic Forte.
That's my magic drug:)
Spares you from a wacky head transplant!