Monday, February 11, 2008

...back in '04

- i was sorting out my files and trying to re-organize them and delete old and useless files.. Haha, i had loads of useless files in my pc.. From monthly horoscopes, to episode guides of Meteor Garden, to insect pictures and what not... Damn! i realized that the oldest digital pics i had are still there... Back in 2004, we were still using this Huge Sony Mavica digicam ; it is so obsolete that it doesn't have memory chip but instead, it uses floppy disk. wahhh, so~so huge! Anyway, you can't expect a great photo from it, but it is the nearest thing we could to digital stuff back then...
Looking at my pics, i was really goofy then... maybe bec. i was still the youngest in the office...
wahhhhhhhhhh, i miss 2004. It maybe the saddest year in my life but it is has its happy times....
But no rewind please....




--back in 2004
> i weigh over 100 lbs.
> i had bangs..hehehe.. worst thing i did
> i had V-sign in almost all my pics
> i still love being in a picture... wehhh
> i still have my old-timer friends/officemates
> officemates are still thin... hahaha.. peace yo!
> as seen in the pic.. whole-bodied lechon don't disgust me yet...

No comments: