Friday, April 11, 2008

hippie happie meee..

As I look at my self, one of the most constant and potent thing I experienced is the enormous drive to work, to do something…And yet I don’t have a desire to succeed… there were many opportunities I turned down for very trivial reasons… Why? I love comfort.. and for as long as I am happy then i can go unchanged….
Being happy is a choice we make… Knowing what makes us happy is also something we must figure out with our selves. And sticking to it is another challenge…
I don’t like challenges… hahahha… why? Because if I get challenged, I don’t give in until I finally satisfy my self.. So, to do some favor to my frail body.. I don’t entertain much challenge… A hippie point of view eh? Hahaha..

I don’t stick to bad situations either.. Some people say," don’t avoid conflict, face it"…Not me.. I don’t intentionally hurt people, so why let other people hurt me? I won’t suffer for something I don’t deserve….

And I don’t push hard...an unwilling person … is a boring one.. so why waste my time? Self-motivation is something we can’t teach , it is an inner drive to do at your own will.
Well going back to happiness...
It is enjoying of all that is, has been, will be and will not be...

1 comment:

Barikdat said...

My kind of girl.....baki jud kaayo...