Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i love food, sooooooo much...

i had this late post..well, i just want to greet my self a happy , happy belated birthday! i had a blast! well, Cebu had a blast! i celebrated my birthday the same day as Sinulog!! ahhhh, must be the reason why i was named Nina.. ahhh, i see. duh!
birthdays are great! you get away with stuff just because it's your natal day! so, maybe. just maybe, i need to invent some schemes every year to make Jan.18, memorable for me.. The only thing unusual i did with my birthday was when i got a priority treatment in DFA when i applied for passport. i asserted to the assessment officer to give me leeway and let me cut on the line as a birthday gift!well, he succumb , and so i had my passport at less than an hour!!! Happy way!
This year, i had simple celebration with my family, my boyfriend and my friends. It was a happy way for me to start the 28th year of my life.

hehehehe. cheers also to bing, ava and loray for the gorgeous friendship ...i love you always..

1 comment:

Maymay Balatayo said...

hey, hey. asa naman ang food ron>?