Friday, November 6, 2009

Kevin is a year older today!


November 6- Kevin's bday!!

why i love thee, let me count the ways...

1. i love how you are passionate about everything
2. you are compassionate
3. you seems to know everything but still naive at times
4. you are considerate and giving
5. you make me laugh
6. i love how you get annoyed at me and try not to lose ur temper
7. i love how we still manage to be happy at times when we're both broke
8. i love how you listen to me when i got angry at you
9. i love how you love my family
10. you're not vain
11. i love how chismoso you could get sometimes....
12. i love seeing you enjoy the food i cook
13. i love your vibe
14. you are trustworthy
15. you are a buddy in everything
16. you sing songs to me...
17. you tolerated my whims..
18. you tell me everything
19. i love building dreams with you, because we made it come true..
20. i love playing with your face...
21. you are cute.
22. you are cuddly
23. you can be lenient but also strict
24. you are my source of strength a many times when i am down and needs support

i love kevin! and i wish him a very very happy birthday..
i pray for your health and safety always...
keep smilin'

No comments: