Wednesday, January 20, 2010

am 29... hahahahah.. wohuhuhuhu

i just celebrated my 29th birthday! it's my first time celebrating it away from my family. I miss my mama and tatay and my siblings lining up in my window to wake me up with their loud singing of "happy birthday to you5x!!! how old are you"!! with matching 29 claps!! hehehe.. but anyway, it's not that sad, infact i had a blast celebrating it with my husband..


yey!! i had bumpcars! i had anchors away, ferries wheel, wild river, snow gliding, shooting, fish sucking my feet, etc.

but most specially, i have him....woiiiiiiiiiii

2 comments:

eirene said...

waaa husband na jud noh...do you find it awkward to call kev husband or does it feel right...ahahahha kidding bayot!


ill see u wen i see u :)

Anonymous said...

baki-
medyo awkward pa bayot kay mura lang mi ke berks.. hahahaha