Tuesday, April 6, 2010

discernment

discernment...

sometimes, there comes a time in your life where you need to stop and reflect on what path you wish to continue and which path you need to let go.

i have been working in the HR field for 8 years already. and needless to say, i was able reach my peak at an early age. i became HR Manager at 26...and now, i am burnt out and i want to switch path imediately.
i wanted to work in a creative field where my mind will be filled with artsy ideas.. i also wanted to pursue food business. knowing my personality, i wanted to be hands-on and doing the dirty job rather than delegating, so i really need to give 100% of my time and effort which will never happen if i am still working an 8-4 job.
huhuuhuh.. am so confused.. how will i tell my boss that i wanted to quit? how will i explain my resignation to my staff ?
God, what will i do? please help me...

No comments: