Monday, October 11, 2010

i love my baby

my baby kicked alot last night.. it is the very first time that i felt baby moving and maybe doing somersaults inside my tummy.. it is a happy feeling.. you get to interact with the little baby .. you touch , the baby kicks.. what a joy it is.
soon, when the baby comes out.. i will be a superhero mama.. i will protect and take care of my baby. I will be proud of him/her even with the littlest accomplishment he/she makes. I will make sure baby grows up to be a happy kid, full of smiles and with a happy heart, of course baby will also be very smart. No one would dare bully baby because i will flash them with my killer eyes!! If baby is a boy, hmmm maybe i will enroll him in a taekwondo school and also if he wants to, he can learn the saxophone. If baby is a girl, i will bring her to dance classes, maybe ballet or some dance sports.. of course, she will be a cool chick soon, so i will tell her to learn a musical instrument or two.
But most of all, baby will enjoy his/her childhood.. Baby will learn to walk in the grass at our yard.. he/she will be playing with the neighbors.. and it doesn't matter if she/he gets wounded.. that's normal. Baby will ride a bike and play crayons...
hayyy, mama is very excited.. I love you baby!!!
"God, take care of baby. keep baby strong and health, pretty/handsome and cute. I pray everything would be normal."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZixEraxSearse

[url=http://healthplusrx.com/raynauds-phenomenon]raynauds phenomenon[/url] rircaniog

Husni Ramlan said...

This is beautiful