Tuesday, September 4, 2007

unlikely ingredients

i had always been fascinated with statistics... my mind is primed in such a way that everything happens for a particular correlational reason...inverse or otherwise.. but destiny is something that probably exist but i refused to believe..
in this world, i always thought that people and events have propensity to occur at the same time hence a situation happens...meeting an unknown person in a certain unique event becomes an avenue of you sharing situation with each other, it's either the situation becomes repulsive or attractive to both person.. If it is mentally and emotionally likeable , then relationship may happen if not, people drift as usual...
why we meet this person and not that person? why we allow events to happen with particular people and not with others? why open up our selves to this person and not that one?

- maybe because people have particular -unique purpose and not all people can be contributing factors of your particular purpose. So maybe, people and situation have this natural selection tendency that pulls us to that particular person and events that will help us achieve our own unique purpose (in an unconscious subliminal level)..

i have friends, not so many.. all very different , all very unique in their own ways.. Between me and 1 friend, we are best friends. Between them without me, they can never be friends....
People in a relationship either friends, lovers, family, etc are like ingredients in a dish. The dish chooses compatible ingredients..no matter how delicious tomatoes or potatoes or carrots are but they can never be in a particular dish... Just like people...
If a person has no correlational reason to be with you, then it's unlikely to connect to that person...

>>> so now, back to my theorem. I am pondering upon my self, why i connect to very unlikely people? People who don't seem to help me in my purpose? Hmmm, maybe my purpose is very unique in the first place....
Maybe my relationship with the people i connect with is like the weird dish that only my friend Ava could say delicious.....rice with sardines soak in Milo chocodrink...

No comments: