Monday, September 3, 2007

Pasko na naman...o kay tulin ng araw....


wow! it's already the 3rd day of September..
Hmmm, Filipinos have this penchant for celebrating Christmas starting on the 1st day of the ber month...I can hear Christmas songs on the radio and TV already... and soon, there will be carolers,,,kid-earners who eventually became feisty carolers knocking on your door 1o times a day for 3 months...hmmm who demands 5-peso for a 10 second rendition of "we wish you a merry Christmas"....
-- but no matter what , Christmas warms our heart and soul, it always reminds us of happy times and stress-less life, childhood times where smiling without reason is normal...
For me it is the most anticipated event of the year...i always look forward to Christmas when i was a kid, waiting for gifts... and now, it's my turn to give gifts..
Christmas air is always different, it has it's distinct smell and taste and feel.
I hope my Christmas as well as my friends' and family's Christmas would be a wonderful one!!

No comments: