Thursday, April 30, 2009

i want to be.. hmmm just a want..

lately, i have been so out of tuned. nahhh, i really really want to break free from all that's binding me. i want to resign from work, i want to be without responsibility. I want to be only accountable to my self and God. I don't want to explain if i made a blunder. if i'd fall on the pit, then that's fine.. who cares?
but reality is not like that. everyday, i need to wake up early even if i want to damn sleep the entire day! if i want to stay up really late, i just can't do it!!!.. this picture is so wrong. i am no longer i control of my own life..
i want to be a vagabond , a drifter, a hobo... huhuhhuu. but am so tied up.
i used to tell people to let go of whats keeping you unhappy, but guess i'm not doing that mantra. i am enduring it and i'm getting tired again and again. i'm no longer free.. huhuhu --''(*.*)''-- makes me wanna cry...
i just felt that the older i get, the less brave i've become... how's that? i've reached an almost peak of my career but i'm not as bold as i was when i was starting.. did i lost my zest? i don't know. Those who knew me 5 years ago would really wonder how'd i change ..i used to be a dare-devil, i can exist in the shadow,i can thrive the limelight too..

my promise to myself is this.. starting May, i will revive my ways to what used to be.. i will be a free wind again...and it's getting me excited..

No comments: