Thursday, April 2, 2009

kevin is off to sulu..

today, my beau is off to Sulu for work. Hmm, am not really agreeable. That kevin guy is stubborn just like me!!! but a man's got to do what he's got to do. So be it! He's just got to be careful and not separate from his crowd. I have vague picture,or maybe an unwarranted perception of that place. Sorry folks, but i think it is not a safe place to stroll.. Damn me! am i wrong? maybe. But who cares?

so he'll be in Sulu-Zambo combo for 20 days or less.. when he comes back,, i'll treat him for a 2 hour thewi massage, double cheesebuger, double large coke and tyt2x hug!!
and all these valid til April 20 only, beyond that.. sorry kevs.. better luck next time.. next offer will be when you go to spratlys..hahahha

in the meantime, ninya, will be spending the holy week with siblings and maybe invite some friends over for the annual Seventh heaven marathon.. Ninya, will be as low key as possible , so that guy over there in Sulu won't have to worry anymore. ok? so i'll be a good girl.. hmmmm..no, i will be a real good girl the entire april.

ingat manong! i'll miss yah!

1 comment:

eirene said...

my my how sad could that be? ;(