Friday, July 20, 2007

spending my time

today i feel more mature than yesterday, i learn the real meaning of discerning and
i am proud of my self for being able to withhold my bad feelings .
i had stifled some thoughts and i harbor bad feelings over a person for the past few days and i am not happy about it. Many bad thoughts come to mind and stays there. Like all poisons that are not released, killing memories of good times little by little..
Just last night i thought about it and I decided to let go of those bad emotions once and for all, they are hindering me from thinking straight and it's not even worth it.
If I can live without the need to hear, see, touch that person....then he's not worth it.
If I can live without the need of his thoughts and opinions....then he's not worth my time.
If I can live without the need for his money....then he's not worth it.
If I can live and be happy without the need to share it with him......then he was not even worth it.
If I can feel dignified and proud without the need of his reassurance....then he was not worth it.

time spent, is time lost....if i need to live a happy life then i should spend it building good times instead of wrecking it with bad thoughts....

No comments: