Monday, July 23, 2007

viral sarcasm..i love it!



I am Obsessed!!
-hahahaha..it's been a long time since i had an obsession .. But guess what..I am obsessed with Dr. House..I simply love that series...and that great guy Hugh Laurie.
It's funny how a person so unlikeable , so arrogant and insensitive became one of America's most loved sex symbol...Duh!blame it on the cane or. Vicodin??...
anyway, i wanna share some of the best quotes I got from that series...



"Arrogance has to be earned. Tell me what you've done to earn yours.

"OK, fine. I'll father your child. But first you gotta write me a Vicodin prescription. Just so I can get through the foreplay."

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual."


"Loss of free will. I like it. Maybe we can get Thomas Aquinas in for a consult."

Like I always say, there's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.

You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.

Hello, sick people and their loved ones! In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later, I'm Doctor Gregory House; you can call me "Greg." I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning.

-this insane series had kept me sane in my insane moments....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too; this is all because of you Baks! Thanks.

maymay balatayo said...

yah!! nice gyud..te nin, im reading ur blogs..midterms week is over..thanks for all the prayers..;)