Sunday, June 3, 2007

Captain Planet and ME- Defender of the Universe


..it's already the 3rd day of the new month.. and my mind is still mum with non-sense ideas... basically it's like i'm walking with a non-functional head these few days. I think it is normal, i had episodes like these in the past where i am at my default state---the mor0noic state!! blame it in my medication depriving me of keeping my LTM (long-term memory)non-functional... if my friend would put it.. i am like a streaming video on the net, always buffering... well, well, that's me!!
June is always a special month for me, it's Environment month!!! Hahaha.. roll your eyes guys but I love nature... Hug a tree! (i remember u Ruby). the only thing that i dare not miss even if i'll be dying is watering my plants.... so if it's not love of nature, i don't know what that is... Hahaha, seriously the world is getting worst, by day.. i can feel it through my finger, i feel it in my toes.. coz allergens are all around me... wahhh... the hotter it gets, the lesser my lifeline will be... So i think environment preservation is not just Miss Universe' advocacy but must be for everyone..

We are world eaters, nature parasite, spore bearer!! Shame on us ! Everyone imagines that he/she knows what is possible and impossible, but the whole of time and history attest our ignorance.. We always plagiarize nature... caves into huge buildings, birds into airplanes, fishes to boats, horses to cars.... mouths to telephones/cellphones...eyes to television and more... the mind to computers... wow! The creature who had dropped from some long-ago tree into the grass had managed to totter upright....HAD destroyed the very shelter that embraced him!! The new man has come to look upon nature as a thing outside himself--an object to be manipulated or discarded at will.

Man's powerful , undisciplined imagination had created things which sometimes aids and sometimes destroy him.. If life is made easier it is also made more dependent.. If demands are are stimulated, resources must be consumed...a vicious cycle! An idea advocated by the world's visionaries... Damn them! May Storm and Captain Planet pluck you from this Earth and throw you somewhere in Pluto!!

It's now rainy season, for most of us it means like walking on a bomb-swept mine...magkinto para di mabuthan...let's appreciate nature and rescue what we could....

--^^^^^buffering again------

p.s.
for the politicians who shamelessly posted their disgusting faces and wasted so many papers,
plant trees according to the number of votes garnered.... Hahahahah.. who say Victor Wood can't have the last laugh!!!




No comments: