Wednesday, June 20, 2007

spaced out.....




Oppps,,opps. just got back from the grave! O hisashiburri desu ne!!
When i usually get silent it means some broths getting cooked... ahahha.
Basically, i'm extremely busy at some point and extremely bored on other times so just the mere thought of writing or even thinking is too damned hard...i'm in my robotic stage where i moved by command. Many people get confused when i am at this state but real friends knew that this is just an episode , no feelings involved.. haha..

time flies too fast before we knew it, another month would gracefully exit and comes another month..it is so sudden that most of the nights when my eyes just won't close, i ask my self.. "what have i done today?" and the answer would be "nothing significant". Sometimes it just hit me hard and made me sad but most of the times i don't bother. I am 26, some of my batch mates are doing significantly great while others are doing miserably awful...i am in the middle- in the safe ground..i am waiting for things to happen and i let people wait for me... bakka!! This is the real scenario and a lot of people are pressuring me into doing what is conventionally done by people at my age....marry the guy!!!..but it's just not rational to do it now.. it's like suicide for me... it's nice to have someone in your life, it's total bliss, total happiness, it's crappy, it's mushy , it's corny to be in love yet , IT is aLSo wondErFul..

just yesterday i had a serious talk with my cousin..and we talked much things we never dared mentioned to any living soul.. finally i get to blurt some bitter vile i've been keeping and it made me breathe just to finally let it out.. thanks to her..

to those concern:
i will marry when george clooney decides that we finally end our dating stage and settle down for good. hahaha
p.s.
Otoko wa doko desu ka? Yoi otoko o kudasai....お願いします。
どうもありがとう。

No comments: