Thursday, June 28, 2007

when friends are sad....

-sometimes words ain't enough....
how can one comfort the other in the truest sense?.. words spoken are merely words, no power ,no strength, it doesn't cease the pain nor solve the problem..
this i realized.. I've been thru my own share of downs but it never reach the pit the way a friend is experiencing right now...I want to cry her pain but i feel that i don't even have the slightest sense of how painful her life is so i could only stifle my feelings and just watch her cry her self out..
maybe she only need my silence so i could hear her...i wish i could give her my time but you know, i don' t even own one-half of it. I wish i could give her a million but i don't have any...
the only thing i could give her maybe, is being her bestfriend.........

hey!!
i could be ur slave for a month
promo period ends: August 13, 2007

No comments: